The decline in the number of people looking for jobs was attributed to discouragement of job seekers, especially the youth who rarely get new jobs because the elderly are occupying them. However, as an incentive to increase employees’ output, salary or how much one is paid for the work they do is very important. Below, we are going to explore some of the worst and best jobs in Canada depending on how much they are paid.
Being the eleventh-largest economy in the world, Canada is a service industry dominated economy with logging and oil industries as the country’s most important sectors. Most of the jobs in the category of the best paying jobs in Canada are attributed to the most important sectors in the country pak army jobs. They range from engineering jobs to teaching jobs like school administrators. Below are some of Canada’s best jobs depending on how much they pay at the job.
- Senior government managers; working in any government is a bonus, it usually smells more money, better bonuses, and the like, this is no different. With a salary of above $95, 000, senior government managers have to have a university degree; it is a bonus if one is bilingual. These usually include directors, deputy ministers and managers.
- A Petroleum engineer earning above $92,000 is one of the best paying jobs in Canada. Petroleum engineers are into drilling, production and reservoir engineering which require one to have an understanding of chemical systems, geological formations and computer modeling. To qualify, one has to have an engineering degree and add several skills like technical and soft-skills training among others.
- School principal & administrator with a little over #89,000 is also one of the best paid jobs in Canada, a career that many shy away from. Inclusive in this category are school principals, vice-principals, deans and senior administrators of the universities. To qualify for this job, one has to have a masters’ degree in education or an additional specialist in addition to having held an administration position before, to mention but a few.
- Real estate & financial managers with a salary of $79,800 are a force to contend with. These encompass real estate agents, underwriters and bond traders among others. With the booming of the housing and commodities sectors, real estate and financial managers have come in high demand. To qualify, one has to have an understanding of finance, have a business degree, having an MBA helps to improve one’s chances of climbing up the career ladder.
- Lawyers in every country are becoming a sensation. With a median salary of just over $79,000, lawyers have also landed on the best paying jobs in Canada list. With different specifications like criminal, corporate, tax, pensions and property law, lawyers are becoming some of the most paid corporate people in the country and world at large. Today, most law students or graduates are adding a specialization on their law degree to make them stand out more.
- To be a chemical engineer, one has to have a bachelor of applied science or a chemical engineer degree, four years of engineering experience among others. With a salary of $78,000, this job is attractive in every aspect.
- Aerospace engineers with $75,000 are also some of the best paid jobs in Canada. To qualify, you need an engineering degree, nothing less. To make your CV more appealing, go for specialist aerospace degrees.
- With a salary of more than $73,000, oil & gas drilling supervisors are some of the best paying jobs in Canada. The oil and gas industry in the country is growing steadily increasing the demand for oil and gas drilling supervisors who oversee between four to six people while operating oil drilling rigs. To qualify for the job, one must have above all experience in the job.
- Head nurse & health-care manager earning also more than $73,000. To qualify for this job, one has to have a four year nursing degree, experience in clinics and management training which puts one at a better pedestal. With the increasing number of the elderly in the country, this job is becoming a hot job in Canada.